Team Championship Application
2017 Application Material will be updated shortly
2016 Official National Team Lists
Click here to see the new updated Endorsement List. The selections for all the National Teams in 2016 will be based off this Endorsement List.
USTA Zone, Intersectional and National Team Championships are USTA National events where teams are formed from each section and compete against each other. This is a great opportunity to represent our section each summer. Being part of one of these teams is one of the greatest and most rewarding experiences a junior tennis player can have.
Selection criteria for the USTA Pacific Northwest Zone and National Teams: Click here to read all the USTA PNW Jr Competition Rules.
1. The USTA Pacific Northwest Junior Competition Coordinator has received a
completed application (see application process below) from the player by May 27, 2016.
2. The player has met all eligibility criteria to participate in Junior Sectionals.
3. The player has a computer standing at the time of the selection meeting
(requires a minimum of one tournament completed and minimum of one match won in singles) at the Advanced Level.
4. The player should not have an accumulation of Suspension Points that would require the player to be suspended by the USTA/PNW Sportsmanship Committee at the time of selection.
5. The player has competed and completed all matches at the qualifying Junior Sectional Tournament from the pervious year.
1.Players are strongly encouraged to apply for the youngest age group team in
which they are eligible to compete.
2.Individuals will only be allowed to participate as a member of two (2) teams.
- Go to TennisLink and register online for each of the events you wish to apply for. Click the links below. If you are applying for more than one event you need to email Trenton Corvion at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify him of your event preference. All details about each event are listed on TennisLink
- Click here to download the necessary waiver forms. The waiver form must be sent back to Trenton Corvino at the Pacific Northwest Office by May 27th, 2016. It can be sent back any of the following ways. An email confirmation will be sent once your paperwork is recieved. Please include an email address we can contact you at.
- Scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Mailed to: Trenton Corvino 9746 SW Nimbus Ave. Beaverton, OR 97008
- Fax at (503) 520-0133
- Application deadline is Friday May 27th, 2016 by midnight. You must have applied online through TennisLink and sent in all your signed forms by this date to be considered. No exceptions will be made
- June 1st, 2016 the Pacific Northwest Ranking list will be run and published. You have until 10 am on June 2nd to ask about any issues with the rankings. After 10 am on June 2nd that list will be used for endorsement. No exceptions will be made
- In the afternoon of June 2nd, 2016 the selections will be made final and payment will be charged to each selected participant. Credit cards will be run after selections are made. No refunds will be given after June 2nd when selections are made. Once you are selected for a team you will be removed from all other alternate lists. All selections will be final
- Team coaches will be in touch with their teams by June 10th, 2016 with further details
If you have any questions please contact Trenton Corvino at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call or text him at 503-530-9750